This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me, Marisa Langford. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. The Fit Kids Playground project is owned and operated by Blue Print Event Group, Inc.
The compensation received will not influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.
The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for my posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers’ own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
There are affiliate links included in this blog. They are sometimes listed in posts and I try my best to disclose these links. They are not always disclosed on banners.
- Please read the entry rules which will tell you the dates of the giveaway and what country you must reside in order to be eligible to enter.
- All giveaway winners are determined by Random.org unless specified. I post a screenshot of the winner(s). Note: I’ve started using Rafflecopter on a few giveaways, which chooses winners by random for me. The winner is posted on the giveaway instead of on a separate post. I’ll update this page if I continue to use this giveaway method.
- Please read the Entry Guidelines. Sometimes there is a Mandatory entry. If this is not done, all other entries are not counted. Your entries that are incorrect will be deleted.
- If you have won, I will email you. The winner has 48 hours to reply to my email to claim their prize. Please use an email address that you check often or sign up for my RSS feed by email. I also tweet the post and sometimes the winners, but the email still must be answered.
- Check back often as I run giveaways frequently.
- Enjoy and good luck!